Sbook.ch is looking for a motivated individual with excellent communications skills in Italian, German and French to help drive the sales of our books across Switzerland. This positon is a part-time position of 8-12 hours a month for a start.
- Acquire and maintain contact of new customers (Libraries, Schools across Switzerland)
- Drive sales of Sbook.ch books via telephone, e-mail and face-to-face to new and existing customers.
- Responsibility for the sales cycle, contacting potential customers, making proposals and processing of book orders
- Execution of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Report directly to Elisabeth Alli, the founder of sbook and her assistant
We are looking for a candidate with :
- Excellent communication skills in Italian, French and German
- Extensive knowledge of Switzerland (geography, history, economics, politics, etc.)
- Energy, ideas and enthusiasm
- Passion with computer and with many skills to master them e.g Microsoft Office, Email
- A passion to share information via social media
- Interest in publishing for children and Switzerland
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org