We take privacy seriously
If you send us data via contact form, this data will be stored in the course of the backup on our servers. Your data will only be used by us to process your request. Your data will be treated confidentially. A passing on to third does not take place.
Sbook.ch undertakes not to disclose customer data to third parties and uses customer data only for the ordering, invoicing process and for evaluation purposes.
Personal data is data about you. These include your name, address and e-mail address. You do not need to disclose personal information in order to visit our website. In some cases, we may need your name and address, as well as other information to provide you with the service you need.
The same applies in the event that we supply you with information material on request or if we answer your inquiries. In these cases we will always point this out to you. In addition, we only save the data that you have sent to us automatically or voluntarily.
When you use one of our services, we usually only collect the data necessary to provide our service. We may ask you for more information, which is voluntary in nature. Whenever we process personal information, we do so to provide you with our service or to pursue our commercial goals.
Purposes of collecting personal data
Your data stored online will only be used by Sbook.ch for the following purposes:
- To process your orders (your name and salutation, your e-mail address, your home address, your delivery address, your payment data);
- To answer your questions (your e-mail address, your home address, if applicable your telephone or fax number, your order history);
- For the creation of your customer account as a personal profile, so that you can easily log in, for example, on future visits to the website with your e-mail address and password;
- To advertise products that may interest you. This applies regardless of whether you subscribe to the newsletter. You may object to the use of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time at by email without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.
- When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for your own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. We inform you about topics related to Sbook, such as new books and events.